Scroll to content

Tel: 01992 813083


Theydon Bois Primary School home page

Theydon Bois Primary School

Questions or Concerns

Compliments, concerns and complaints

What should I do if I have a compliment, complaint or concern? We would like you to tell us about it. We regard parents as our educational partners, so any suggestions will be valued and concerns or problems investigated. If you do have a concern, please let us know as soon as possible. It is difficult to investigate an incident or problem that happened some time ago. Who is the best person to contact at the school? Please speak to your child’s class teacher first. All staff will make every effort to resolve parents’ concerns informally. If you are still concerned after speaking to the Class Teacher, please speak to the Headteacher. The office staff will arrange an appointment for you. In a very urgent case, the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or Senior Teacher, will make themselves available to see you as a priority. What if I am still concerned? If the Head Teacher cannot resolve the complaint, or is the subject of the complaint, you should contact the Governing Body. To do this, please put your complaint in writing to the Board of Governors, Theydon BoisPrimary School, Orchard Drive, Theydon Bois, Essex, CM16 7DH. In considering all complaints, the Governing Body will give decisions and reasons for them in writing. If the governing body cannot resolve the complaint, you may then refer it to Epping Forest School Partnership Trust.